This plugin is an add-on to WP Download Codes that adds support for hosting your files on Amazon AWS S3.
File upload is done directly with S3 (not through the wp-admin interface). Files on S3 can then be selected in a dropdown for each release in WP Download Codes.
- Unzip wp-download-codes-s3.
- Upload the
wp-download-codes-s3folder to the
/wp-content/plugins/directory of your site.
- Activate the plugin through the 'Plugins' menu in wp-admin.
- WP Download Codes S3 will prompt you to install and activate the Amazon Web Service and WP Download Codes plugins if you haven't already.
- Enter your Amazon AWS Access Key and Secret on the AWS Access Keys page in wp-admin.
- Go to the 'Download Codes' -> 'Settings' page in wp-admin and set the S3 bucket name where your files are at in S3.
- Create a new release and choose an S3 file for it.
- Further instructions for WP Download Codes can be found here (ignore steps 3-5).
- Initial release (version follows WP Download Codes)